Guest Speaker: JD de Lange| Chief Operating Officer, Allan Gray
Topic: The Many Facets Of Value
Johan (JD) de Lange joined Allan Gray in Australia in 2010 as Head of Retail. Prior to joining Allan Gray in Australia, JD spent nine years with Allan Gray in South Africa (AGL), the largest privately owned South African investment company, where he was a Director of Investor Services and a Director of the Allan Gray Unit Trust Management Company.
As the face of Allan Gray Australia, JD is a strong proponent of the fact that there are only two ways to add value to your portfolios and that’s firstly getting the right financial advice and secondly making the right investments.
JD will cover where Allan Gray is finding value in the current market and will also touch on the theme of value in superannuation and where our industry is heading. He will also touch on the importance of building a company’s culture on values and the importance of a strong demonstrated conviction in those values.
JD holds a B. Proc degree (University of Pretoria) and is an admitted attorney and CFP in South Africa.
Date: Friday 7 February 2020
Venue: The Kelvin Club, 14–30 Melbourne Place
(East-side of Russell Street between Little Collins & Bourke)
Time: 12:30 pm for 12:40 pm
RSVP: COB Wednesday 5 February 2020
|REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS: MEMBERS: $50 GUESTS: $65
Credit card payment and reservation can be made via Trybooking Link
Please note that a booking fee of $2.30 will apply when using Trybooking.
- Non-members and family members are welcome.
- Dress code is business casual, no denim.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Due to catering requirements, payment will be required despite non-attendance or cancellation after the RSVP date.
- This document will become the tax invoice for GST purposes when payment is made; the amount excludes GST.