Guest Speaker: Ben Darwin | Former Wallaby | Director | GAIN LINE
Topic: Team Cohesion Analysis and Recruitment
“If you are trying to win for talent, you never going to build an empire”
Former Wallaby Ben Darwin, injured in 2003, has spent the last decade coaching and analysing the game he loves.
Ben is undoubtedly one of the best public speakers the game has produced. His wit and humour, as well as thoughtful content, have entertained audiences across the rugby and business worlds.
Ben will explain how the lessons from academic research into stockbroking firms totally changed his philosophy about teams of all kinds:
- a short explanation of the history of sports analysis and a demonstration of the technologies used in sport;
- a history and profile of some of the world’s most successful sporting teams;
- how different recruitment techniques effect teams and the individual;
- how the recruitment and development of leaders creates the right environment for success; and
- how you can learn from sports analysis and recruitment including strategies for implementing these learnings into a sporting or corporate environment.
Date: Friday 13 April 2018
Venue: The Kelvin Club 14–30 Melbourne Place
(East-side of Russell Street between Little Collins & Bourke)
Time: 12:30 pm for 12:40 pm
RSVP: COB Wednesday 11 April
|REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS: MEMBERS: ($50) GUESTS: ($65)
Note: A booking fee of $2.30 will be applied.
Credit card payment and reservation can be made via https://www.trybooking.com/361833
- Dress code: Business casual (NO DENIM)
- Please advise of any dietary requirements well in advance
- Due to catering requirements, payment will be required despite non-attendance or cancellation after the RSVP date
- This document will become the tax invoice for GST purposes when payment is made, amount excludes GST