Guest Speaker: Alex Joiner, IFM Investors
Topic: Global and Australian Economic outlook in a post-monetary-policy world
Dr. Alex Joiner is the Chief Economist at IFM Investors and also sits on its Investment Committee and Global Management Team. He is responsible for the firm’s economic, financial market, policy, and geopolitical analysis and forecasting, and also represents IFM with domestic and global clients as well as with governments, central banks, financial institutions, and corporates. He has two decades of professional experience and prior to joining IFM Investors, Alex was the Chief Economist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch (Australia & New Zealand) after being a senior economist at ANZ Bank. He holds a First Class honours degree in Economics and a Ph.D. in Econometrics from Monash University. Alex is a committee member of Australian Business Economists and sits on the UN-supported Principles for Responsible Investment Macroeconomic Risks Advisory Group.
Date: Friday 6 March 2020
Venue: The Kelvin Club, 14–30 Melbourne Place
(East-side of Russell Street between Little Collins & Bourke)
Time: 12:30 pm for 12:40 pm
RSVP: COB Wednesday 4 March 2020
|REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS: MEMBERS: $50 GUESTS: $65
Credit card payment and reservation can be made via Trybooking Link
Please note that a booking fee of $2.30 will apply when using Trybooking.
- Non-members and family members are welcome.
- Dress code is business casual, no denim.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Due to catering requirements, payment will be required despite non-attendance or cancellation after the RSVP date.
- This document will become the tax invoice for GST purposes when payment is made; the amount excludes GST.